Friday 30 December 2011

new precious experience of the very end in 2011 in South Korea

never went backpacking ever, so decided to give it a try this time, all alone.
yea, alone.

just wanted to go some place where no ones knows me, relax myself, physically, mentally.

it was a 8 days 7 nights trip to South Korea.

slept in guesthouses.

e-diary

e-note

the trip ended up much better than expected.

and I'm back refreshed, with more friends, stronger mentally.

random places, random thoughts, random writing.

enjoy reading.

*click click click*

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

Day 7

4 comments:

sinyin ^-^ said...

heyo, u making me so JEALOUS!
interesting read, i finish all 7 days at one go, just like reading a life story, i like dat. and i m thking of all my travel experience, feeling bad for letting it go just like dat, i shud have wrote sth, but gah, short of time is always the perfect excuse.. hope to see more stories of you travelling next time! cheers! :D

Jun_Haooo said...

@sinyin,

don't be, coz u're as lucky as me! :P
yea I'm so forgetful and lazy so decided to write down all as I go. before bed, in train, after meal. haha. noooo, we should go backpacking together sometimes!!! :))

sinyin ^-^ said...

yahhh, i do dat too u noe but i lost track oso! simply lazy i m !!
me on! jz tel me whenever u gt any plan up, explore some place on backpack! shud be fun! :D
ok, bac from a backpacking trip, now u gonna have some buffering stage into reality, i often had hard times on dat, add oil!

Jun_Haooo said...

@sinyin,
haha, I actually have loads more to write about but too lazy too. :P
yes yes!! we should go somewhere together. sounds so fun!! I can't wait!! :P yea, rested for the whole day, energized to celebrate new year ade. :) happy new year to u!!!!