Friday 30 December 2011

Day 5. Busan. Seoul.

Yea as promised, we 4 went for Jimmduckk around 12 at a shop nearby. It was good!!! Wanted to eat this so much but it's impossible to eat alone with that big portion. Was so excited. And again it was so cool that our conversations included Japanese Korean and English. No one knows all perfectly so we had to translate for each other, you know like randomly. :)





Then we went for billiard. They're good, I suck, but it was a hell lot of fun. I headed to Seoul Station and the Japanese guy went to the airport, he's going back. You know, it's his 9th time here!! Just to meet his girlfriend. Guess how they met each other. Through Twitter!! So people, get yourself one, who knows... :p they look lovely to each other, such a cute couple.




Should have bought the KTX ticket earlier, most of them were sold out so had to wait til the 5pm one.





Oh my, I just can't accept it where the Koreans don't say sorry or yea just something like excuse me or what. Blair said I'm too Japanese for saying sorry too much. Haha. But I think I'm more comfortable with that.
Another 2 hours 45 minutes to Busan. Oh shit. Sleepy boring time. This guy sitting beside me, I guess he just fart(?) haha.







Got to this HELLO Guesthouse. It's totally the opposite of the previous one. The place is gorgeous but not the people. They don't have adapters for the Japs plug, and some fuckers are watching movies through the shared pc. Nuts. Goodnight.

I wan to get some piercing BADLY

No comments: