Saturday 19 May 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day mommyyyyy!!

my mum had been and always will be the one for me.

always there when we need her.

always supportive and place all trust in our decision making.

gives space, freedom and uncountable love affects which allow us to grow and fly high in our own ways, live our own life.

thanks for everything.

will always be the mentor for all of us.

love you much mum!!!

promise with all my life, I won't let you down! :)


the mighty present I'll give you mum, is the 60kg (or maybe even more) me back home in less than 3 months time!!
been visiting the gym according to the schedule and some weight gain powders to help out. or it's purely a new addiction I don't know haha
but I promise to go home fatter than I used to be!!

yeah, no kidding, I guess that's what my mum wants the most now. haha.

No comments: