Monday 18 June 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day daddyyyy!!!

my dad. our dad. the man of the family. has always been the best for us.

he gave us a comfortable home.

never once I don't get something I want. never. in my 21 years of life.

yeah, u get me. how lucky I am.

he's so great that he prepared me so well that I get to save a year of primary school.
then, I can even afford not to pay attention in all my maths class during secondary school and he'll teach and drill me through all the semester syllabus in like a few days. haha.

he believes so much in me that he insisted on me applying for this scholarship when I wasn't really confident in. and guess what. 5 years of achievement away from home today wouldn't happen after all.

there're still so much I could I should learn from him. other than maths hehe.

curiosity.

patient.

humbleness.

such a hard worker.

and his simplicity gave us space to get a little bit wasteful in life.

if only I'm half a man of my dad.

to show my appreciation...
but of course this equals to nothing compared to what he gave me in life.

throw any IQ questions to him and he'll get it solved. hehe.

wish I was back home yesterday!


love you dad!

glad you finally got a new car for yourself ! or it's for us? or it's for me? haha

No comments: