Tuesday 20 September 2011

life is good

exam just ended last week.
felt kinda sorry that I didn't really work my ass off. yea, who doesn't wan a break. no that I'm gonna fail any of my subjects. haha.
guess I'll get really serious for the next semester, which is also the last semester in college.

life is good. 
I would say pretty good. maybe just a big of aching here and there, u know the good side of it. lol
inner peace. yea, tat's the word.
no sweating around, no grumbling around, no complaining around. makes u a happy freak.
honestly, never felt better, ever. 

Open Campus was yesterday.
suck to hell when it comes to explanation in Japanese. no man, I SUCK.
otherwise, had great fun wondering around, chit-chatting at the corridors with the frens.
the whole building was just like a 5th years' paradise. lol

things I'm up to now...

FIFA 12 DEMO (Jap version)
*not really, the last time I turned it on was like day before yesterday*

live football matches online

practicing the ukulele

reading

1 comment:

Misse said...

Hey I have the book too... Hahaha! It's a good book! :))