Thursday 17 June 2010

Just a quick update.

I have a dream, a dream to make an impact in this world.

Finally got to rest after loads of work.
Results weren't as good as before. Things got harder or I get stupider?
Got to brush up on my studies after this. Yea, seriously need to.
World Cup is going on yet I don't even have a damn freaking time to catch up all the matches.
Ok, maybe I should just get the England ones...
Worse, no one speak about it in school! Come on you Japanese, don't you love football . . . ?
Scene during the last Germany World Cup 2006 came back to mind. It was back to secondary 5.
Everyone was discussing about it. Count the girls in yea.
That's what we call world cup 'fever' man.

2 days away from the big event > THE 5TH ASEAN Festival 2010.
Filled up my schedule and most part of my head for the past few weeks.


It ain't easy to be the organizing committee.
Attending meetings...
Making decisions...
Preparing paperworks...
Doing promotions...
Replying mails...

Got to check my hotmail from time to time in case I missed out something urgent...
And also replying mails and text messages from my cellphone (while watching football matches!!) :P
Recieving phone calls when I'm having my evening nap... and worse still from unknown numbers... lol

But what we (I) gain
Experiences...
Friendships...
is more than priceless.

Which kept me going till now.

May our hard work pay off this Sunday.
Till then . . .

2 comments:

sinyin ^-^ said...

yesh! miss f5 n germany wc! XD
i hav no time oso leh, n no tv :S
i guess can catch up only when its top 16 or top8 =(
haha, JIA YOU lar ~

Jun_Haooo said...

@sinyin, So busy huh studies over there? Gambatte! Yeah and it's like 4 years back. Time flies! :)