Thursday 3 December 2009

Mind controller

Yes, I'm having exam now. ( until tomorrow though )
Just wanna share something out with you guys.
Something that kept on rolling in my head, even during exam periods now. Which obviously makes a positive point, by keeping me awake till the midnightSsss.




Adam Lambert's recent controversial performance during the AMA Music Awards 2009. Positive and negative comments from all around the world following his new album which would be out soon. Do have a good look until the end. Tell me how you thought about it !! Over there -----> ( Chit-Chat ) =)
Would like to know how you guys felt about it. I personally was amazed, and it can't stop spinning in my head. (am i a gay too? LOL)



Futsal match. Had a futsal competition just few weeks back, teamed with Ah Boon ( MSAJ president ), Chai Ei, Ling Cheik ( Kisarazu Kousen ), Nizam ( a.k.a doink, Gunma University ), Nas, Safwan ( Toko University ). Yea, we didn't win the cup of course. But, no doubts we did enjoy. Check out more photos via my facebooks.


Music & Football do grew up with me.

Ok, time back to study~
Bye peeps !!

No comments: