Monday 16 November 2009

A Monday

Monday.

Maths class. 8.40am - 10.25am
Japanese Society class. 10.35am - 12.20pm
Practical experiment. 1.05pm - 4.40pm

So, this is my monday since the starting of semester 2.
As usual, I woke up, had 2 mini cha sao bao and milk tea as my breakfast, had a 3 minutes walk from my hostel to my classroom in a shivering windy morning. 8 celsius it was.
Maths ( 微分積分 ) class wasn't my cup of tea. Erm, don't get it wrong. It's just the class, not the subject. Haha. Did some revision on my Japanese for the upcoming Japanese Test in 2 weeks time. Chit chat with friends. They had a look on my book and gave me uncountable weird expressions. They said ' Walao eh, siao ! We Japanese don't even understand. Lim, nvm. It's ok if you fail. ' ( Of coz I M'sian-ish the conversation la. Haha)
Explored my iPhone. It's pretty shocking to find that many applications that I never click ( or tap ) on before since the day I downloaded them. See, this shows how busy I am. Haha.
Classes ended earlier at 10.20. (as expected) As fast as I could, I tidied my table, grabbed my bag, head back to hostel, to have a meeting, with, my, bed. Haha. Japanese Society classes are just meant for Japanese. ( for 3th year ) So, it's just the time for me to catch some nap. A monday, who won't be tired after staying awake til the midnight during weekends, isn't it? :)
I was bullied by my friends, they stole my bag, threw candies into it and my bag ended up full with ants. No kidding, ANTS !! I found out about it and snatched it back. Head filled with madness, I decided to report to my class teacher. ( Haha. I know. I do sound like a kindergarten kid. Who cries for teachers no matter what happens. ) I went around finding my teacher, on my bicycle. Finally, I reached the teachers' office. Surprisingly, no one was there. I wondered. Had a look on my wrist-watch. Oh gosh, it was 1.30pm. Everyone had started their practical experiment and I'm still wondering around the teachers' office. Quickly I changed into my uniform and ran to, the place I supposed to be at.
That was the time I got awake !! Haha. Just a dream. Thank god, I didn't missed the class. I turned over, took a glance on my alarm clock placed just beside my bed. Oh no ! It's 12.30pm !! And I supposed to wake at 12 noon to cook and have my lunch ! I'm really late this time. I ran (again) downstairs to heat up my curry chicken, fried an egg. Weird, I thought. As no one was in the living room of ours ( foreign students' ) Normally it will be packed with seniors taking their lunch. I wonder . . . Not thinking much, I finished my cooking and turned on the tv before I picked up my fork and spoon. ' Eh, how come it's news on this time?? ' I look at the left hand side of the screen. 11.43 written. ( Japanese programs will have the time screened ) It must be instead of 11.30, I saw it as 12.30 at my alarm clock just now.
Earlier lunch I had since I came here, on a Monday. =)


Extra,
You know why I dreamt about Japanese classmates doing something bad?
It was back to last Thursday where we had our Autumn Sports Festival. Our class won the 1st match, going through the next round. We were against one of the classes of the 4th year students. (we, 3rd year) It was kinda tough match. The refereeing from soccer club members of our school was awful. It was like he was just there to whistle the kick off. Another one was our team was so timid against their seniors. They let their seniors leg land on theirs, fouling them all around the pitch, without any whistle, and without any arguments. Are you amazed by the way they treat their seniors? ( No, I don't )

You know why I dreamt about ants??
It has been frustrating since the start of summer where I could find ants all over my room. Table, book shelfs, water heater, even on my bed ! I was quite tolerate with them at first by just sweeping them away but I'm pinching every each of them to death now !! ( Do I sound too cruel? Yes, I know I do. ) But, しょうがない。 Nothing much can be done as my hate-ness towards ants grows more and more, day by day.

No comments: