Tuesday 4 August 2009

Last Class of Sem 1

Went to school as usual this morning, to get my results of my final exams. It wasn't that bad for TODAY but I wish I wouldn't need to go for the following days to get my mechanical subjects' ones. HAHA As planned, our last class for today was a visit to a nearby factory named Komatsu. An engine producing company, owning branches all over Japan and we're luckily enough to have one nearby. XD
We're suppose to go by our own vehicles ( bikes? bicycles?) One of my fren offered me a ride on his bike since he's riding it alone. Without hesitation, i accepted it. * Because i knew he riding a damn big one *HAHA
So, there we go !

Front view from the bike i'm riding on. XD

Back view. XP
See those bikes their riding? Cant be denied, they are RICH man !

My fren who sits behind me in class, Kaneko kept on laughing seeing my taking photos while waiting for the reds turn to green. On a bike ! HAHA
Ok, I know i shouldn't do this. OK, I stopped.
Erm, after this last photo la. XD


This was the bike I was on !
Isn't my fren cool? Erm...maybe the bike?? coz u cant see his face ><
* Cute pig sticker on his helmet though*

After a 15 mins journey, we finally reached. KOMATSU !

We were given these. Erm, should be they lent us these, except the booklet.
One guy took the booklet, flipped through n said, " Arh, not interested ar.." * あぁ。。興味ない!* HAHA Someone smacked his head, and said," Dun say it so loud " HAHA It seems no one was interested in that either. Many slept during the video introduction, many talked through the walk around the factory, including me. HAHA See the black thing over there? It's like a speaker for everyone of us to put on in order to listen the explanations n instructions clearly since it's noisy in the factory. It was an useful kit i thought. U noe y? I went for a same sort of visit to PERODUa during days at PPKTJ ( Pusat Persediaan Kajian Teknikal ke Jepun) and it was pretty hard to catch wat the guide was talking. HEHE
It came to the end after 2 hours + of listening. Just a few listened though XD
Then, we went back to our school, classroom and . . .
received a SHOCKING NEWS !!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
IT'S HOLIDAY TOMORROW ONWARDS !
Said our class teacher.

It was suppose to be another study week for we all Oyama College Technology of Japan students, but we were sadly to be informed 2 cases of H1N1 found among students over here. Means, school closing for this whole week. "Y sadly?? YEAH YEAH~ got holiday !! Should it be." Is wat u guyz be thinking rite? BUT, it's not YEAH, but ARH !! It does means that my 1st summer holiday in Japan starts earlier, but don't forget, it does end earlier too ! @@ None of our friends in other colleges will not start their holidays by next week, i think so. What's te point having such early holidays then?? ARH!!

Ok, finished crapping.
Here will be the start of my summer holiday and I will enjoy it to the MAX !!

No comments: