Wednesday 12 September 2012

Cambodia Day 3

Cambodia Day 3

We got off around 9am today. I bet no others would be as punctual as us. 10mins before time. Haha.

The Angkor Grand Tour today. It's actually the tour to those temples where people don't visit when they're on a short tour. A much better and detail one.



Weather was fantastic bombastic. Hahaha. Sun was sky up high. This time sweat instead of rainwater soaked up my clothes.

Of course my tension was totally different from the first 2 days! :P











Massive traffic! Haha.

Saw a bunch of kids playing on the sand.

Next thing happened, I was one of'em. We played tic-tac-toe. 
First attempt I won, but lost the rest. 
They're really good.

One by one they challenged me. Kids could be on top of the world if there's someone there to play with'em.









After lunch I asked to be fetched to the Angkor Wat for the second time. Just because I wasn't satisfied with the first day. Yeah the rain and also the tour guide who kept stuffing information into my ears I couldn't enjoy the view at the spiritual place.


What a view from the restaurant!

My favourite yoga pose in front of the mighty Angkor Wat!










We tried the local pancake with bananas and chocolate syrup. Tasted almost like a roticanai. Haha.
And yeah ca-ca-caffeine...


Our driver for the three-day-tour, Mr Chamnan Yee.




Met Mr Gordon, an Australian writer who visits Cambodia for the third consecutive year, and has been here for a month. You can get a cocktail at a price of $3 and get a free buffet at the Victoria Hotel between 5pm-7pm, he said. The traditional Cambodian women would bring 2-3 friends along if she's going to make friends with a foreigner, purely friends, he said. Educations are just for 3 hours for each morning and afternoon session, and kids wonder around the street after school, thousands of'em. Such a pleasant guy to meet and talked to. Thanks to the stinky bug who flew into my drink which got his attention. Haha. The next time we walked pass the restaurant we saw him talking to others again. What a guy.


Oh my. You won't believe it. My sister realized someone was pointing at me from the message center. '日本人ですか?'、'いや、違いますよ'. And then I realized it was the guy from the university gym! Haha! We met like 3 times per week before this but he never bother to say hi at all but here. LoL.

No comments: