Saturday 13 August 2011

my college

i'm supposed to post this 2 years back,
yes, when i first came here. haha

this is mainly for my parents though,
and also... for those who are interested, to see how a college in Japan looks like. :P

so... ladies and gentlemen, here I bring u...
Oyama National College of Technology, Japan!

 Main Entrance

 Front Gate

we have a water fountain here.

turning to the left...

School Map

Library on the left.

walking further on...

signs...

bicycle parking lots...

school compound where I walk pass everyday...

Mechanical Engineering Block
Lab is in the 1st Floor, 3rd year classroom in the 2nd, 4th and 5th year's in the 3rd.

Pathway inside...

My experiment laboratory.


My research experimental stuffs.

Hydraulic Lab.



Warned by lecturer, NOT TO STICK ANYTHING ON THE DOOR. haha!


Chemical & Electrical Engineering Block.


Mechanical Factory.

swimming pool which I never stepped in before.

Tennis Court

Trees

Another school compound...

Baseball + Football Field

School Canteen...

School's Hostel.





Laundry

Shoes lockers.

1st floor, basically every floor looks the same. :P

Our TV Room.

Kitchen, with IH System.


the end...

so how's it?

anyone wants to further ur studies here? 
don't worry, you won't turn into one of the X-Men with such low radiation dose. :P

No comments: