Wednesday 30 March 2011

Penang always the best

managed to have a peep at the Penang for Japan Disaster Relief Charity held at the Straits Quay last Sunday.

friend of mine, Carine who was kind enough to inform me about this, and join the group as a volunteer.
too bad i wasn't free to give a hand, but yea at least I went to support. (?) hahax

the crowd,
the music,
the stalls,
the performances,

of course,
the LOVE

made it even warmer under a hot sun.

no way u can't spot any ang mo lang in any event held in Penang.

they're more supportive than any would have thought.


with all those charity events, fund raising going on in each and every part of the world (I hope so),
with all the collected being passed to those who are in need (without any corruption I hope so),

Japan will stand up, again,
stronger than ever.

bought all these at the charity. =)

p/s: low quality photos from my iPhone, therefore, no photos. hahax

No comments: