Friday 9 October 2009

Cruel 'Dream'

" It was the end of mid-semester exam. Relief. It was over but that particular incident still remains in my mind. I was sitting for the XXX exam. There were some calculation solving questions. Our teachers were quite confusing because some require us to write the answers in two decimal places, yet some don't. Not wanting to take the risk, I raised my hand. ' Teacher, am I suppose to answer in two decimal places or . . . ? ' I asked. The teacher looked straightly into my eyes, starred. ' I can't tell you. I can't tell you the answer!' The teacher replied to me with some kind of expression on his face. (as if I was ASKING the ANSWER from him) Of course, I gave back him the exact face expression back to him. Haha. Like this also been considered as asking answer? -.-

After distancing my sit, he was walking around and could be saw and heard telling some other students to double check their answers as there're some error with the + and - symbols which may cause them lots full of marks. Sigh. I wonder how could it happened, yet on a Japanese teacher(Japanese are well known for well-known manner and justice huh?). Such a disgrace.

Then, I woke up from my dream.
Phew . . . . It was just a dream. Luckily . . . It was just a dream. " was what I wrote in my notebook.

" Really huh. I thought it happened in reality when I first read it. Shocked." was the 'compliment' from my class teacher, Ito Seiko.


It was few days back when I happened to open up my notebook and came across this short note I wrote. It was a small lil note book that I used since my PPKTJ (Pusat Persediaan Kajian Teknikal ke Jepun) days as my Japanese Language notebook, and I brought it together with me here.

It was a short holiday and everyone of us were assigned few short notes to be written in our notebooks and hand it up after the holiday. It was part of our exercise to use Japanese more often, just in case anyone forgotten about it after the short break. Haha. And this was what I wrote. Honestly, it did happened in real life. Upset? Disappointed? Sad? Instead, I felt funny. Haha. Maybe the teacher was 'looking down' on me as I wasn't excellent in that subject since the very beginning. He might just thought, ' This boy trying to korek answer from me la ?' and rejected me. Haha. Lucky for me, I did pretty well for that paper, and got the initiative to say (or just whisper) to the teacher, ' Eh, I did pretty well even you didn't want to tell me the 'answer' huh? ' But, of cause I didn't. =P

* Japanese aren't that prefect as everyone thought, huh?*

No comments: